Wednesday 22 March 2017

Happy Day for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps


It's a happy day today - lots of Leonie on the telly :o)
As well as 'Let Leonie Loose' at 11 and 2, she is back on Hochanda at 8pm to kick off her one day special Sale shows.

My card today was made with her latest collection - 'Typography'

I started by heat embossing some of the Funky Tree and Fly Free stamps with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder onto Sheena's stamping card to make three different patterned strips.


Each panel was coloured with a different distress ink and wiped with kitchen towel to remove the ink from the embossed areas


Cut the strips down into squares and ink around all of the edges


To make a colour co-ordinated background for the squares to sit on I dabbed the same inks onto my craft mat, spritzed them and dragged some card through the ink


Once that was dry I inked around the edges with Pumice Stone


I arranged the squares onto the background and the added a mix of Leonie's letters, die-cut from plum coloured card.


To finish off I matted and layered onto plum and white card and added some plum ribbon.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x