Sunday 28 August 2016

Sparkly Trees for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps


Yay! It's new launch time - Leonie is on Hochanda TV with gorgeous new glitter brush pens and some more Christmas stamps to colour in with them.

I managed to get two samples done before my elbow op, and this is the first one. I've used the fabulous fairy and the build-a-tree stamps with the glitter pens.

First I stamped several of the tree parts onto watercolour card and painted them with Berry, Pine and Holly Leaf glitter pens before cutting them out.

The fairy is stamped straight onto a square of Sheena's Stamping Card as this will take a bit of water. I coloured her in with the same pens and mixed Lilac and Copper with water for the skin.

For the greeting I 'inked' up individual sections of the ABC background stamp from Leonie's previous launch with a black Spectrum Aqua marker.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
  Crafting By Designs get ready for christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge Q is for Quick Layout
Crimbo Crackers #114 Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge #20 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #296 use a sentiment
Hiding in my Craft Room #265 any holiday
Sweet Stampin  No designer paper

My teamies have some gorgeous samples to show you too. I have links to their blogs on my sidebar --->

 Leonie will be back on Hochanda tomorrow (Monday 29th August) at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm.
You can watch Hochanda live online, Sky channel 663, Freeview 39 (6am - 9pm) or Freesat 817.

I hope you'll pop back again tomorrow when I'll have another sample to show you,
Katrina x

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the quirky stamps, those trees are fabulous

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kat, love the fairy.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

I totally love this Katrina , it's fabulous. Glad you got time to make a couple of samples. Hope the elbow is on the mend xx

Fikreta said...

love this!

Valerija said...

Lovely card. Love the trees.
Valerija xx

Zw@@n said...

Ow wow, such stunning card! I love the tradional colours, the fairy and trees. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Anonymous said...

Great fun card! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 296 - hope to see you again soon x

LauraEva said...

That card is so cute! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog..