Saturday 6 June 2015

Shop til you drop

Morning Peeps.
It's a beautiful day here in Somerset :D


This is the second card I've made with the new Lili of the Valley papers that are being launched today. This pad is called Dress Shoppe.

I have used a retired LOTV stamp 'Emma - Shoes' (ST190). She's stamped onto Joanna Sheen card with black memento ink and coloured in with Graph'It markers (plus a couple of my favourite promarkers)

I cut several handbags from the papers using a die (Quickutz?) and I used tiny pearls to decorate then 'hung' them on silver brads.


I stamped the letters using the My Sentiments Exactly 'Multi Retro' alphabet stamps onto small rectangles of white card (I added the outlines by hand).

 Side view:-

Challenges:-
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - For A Friend!

I'll be back soon with a make using the new 'Sunny Side Up' papers, I just need to get a template sorted for you all.

Have a lovely day, whatever you're doing.
Katrina x

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So sweet! I love those 'dressing up in mommy's clothes' images. So so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Loves Rubberstamps. We're so glad you did! Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

Sue said...

Katrina, I love this card. The design is so clever and original and your colouring is fab. I really love those cute little handbags...beautiful.
Sue...xxx

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous design and image! Looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina